Course Code: MH01
Term: Spring 2017
Open for Enrollment
Video Production|Broadcast Training
Course Duration: 4-6 hours approximately.
The aim of this course is to ensure that participants have a basic working knowledge of video theory and broadcast production equipment and that they understand the minimal technical requirements for Open Media Hub productions.
The Course is self paced and is broken down into the following Modules:
- Course Introduction
Module 1 Video Essentials
- Frame Size & Aspect Ratio, Interlaced, Progressive and Frame Rate, Bitrate & Colour Sampling, Video Formats,
- Module 1 Final Quiz
Module 2 Camera Essentials
- Iris, Depth of Field, Focus, White Balance, Zoom, Shutter, Gain, Viewfinder/LCD Screen, Additional Features
- Module 2 Final Quiz
- Summary/Camera Checklist
Module 3 Essential Accessories
- Sound, Lighting, Camera Support, Personal/Production Wellbeing
- Module 3 Final Quiz
- Summary + Accessory Checklist
Module 4 Content Delivery
- Audio splitting, Compression, Supporting Documents, Upload using BOX
- Module 4 Final Quiz
Course Wrap Up
- Wrap up Quiz
- Further Reading
Check your email inbox and click on the email verification link we just sent you.
If it doesn’t reach your inbox in a few moments, it might be in your spam folder. Don’t forget to add our email address to your contacts if it did end up in spam! That’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again.
As soon as you’ve verified your email, you’ll be able to continue.
Professional Production Checklist